Rent a Car in Bur Dubai Without Any Hassles.
Car Rental in Bur Dubai becomes Easier with Quick Drive
Bur Dubai is one of the historic districts of Dubai. Bur Dubai, which literally means ‘Mainland Dubai’, is located on the western side of the Dubai Creek. Since this area has always been a part of Dubai, you can visit the place to get close to the history of this amazing city. Today, this particular are still manages to hold a place of importance, as it is the home to the Ruler’s court in Dubai. If you are going to visit this amazing place, and you are looking to do it in a comfortable way, then you can always rent a car in Bur Dubai from Quick Drive.
For someone looking to rent a car in Dubai Bur Dubai, Quick Drive is one of the smartest options out there. For starters, we make car rental in Bur Dubai much easier, safer, and quicker. We have over 350 premium hatchbacks, sedans and SUVs for you to choose from. You can rent a car in Bur Dubai over the phone or by online booking through our website. Our customers can book a car on daily, weekly, and even on a monthly basis. Call us today and drive around in style.
Some Things You Need to Know When You Rent a Car in Bur Dubai
- If you are planning to stay for a while, don’t go for daily rentals as they might turn out to be expensive. In such cases, weekly or monthly car rental in Bur Dubai is a better option. So, check for that.
- Look at the safety features of the car. If you are having a baby with you, ensure that they provide child safety seats.
- Check how often the car are maintained and how extensively the checks are.
- We offer a wide range of cars on rent in Bur Dubai including SUVs, sedans and hatchbacks made by top brands like Land Rover, Renault, Toyota, KIA and the likes.
- Our services are premium but the prices are pocket friendly.
- Quick and easy booking process for Bur Dubai car rentals
- You can Pick-up and drop the car at convenient locations.
At Quick Drive, we simplify the process of car rentals in Dubai Bur Dubai. To book a car, we just need the following documents from you.
For UAE Residents:
- Emirates ID
- UAE Driving License
- Copy of your valid Passport
- Visit Visa (with Entry Stamp)
- Driving License
- International Driving Permit (IDP)
Rent a Car through Our 24X7 Helpline
You can get our car rental service in Bur Dubai through our 24x7 helpline. Just give us a call and tell us what you want and our team would take care of the rest.
Online Car Rental in Bur Dubai
At Quick Drive, we also allow to rent a car in Bur Dubai through our website. You just follow these simple steps to hire a car online.
- STEP 1:Choose your car from the list of available cars in Bur Dubai. Know about the features of the car, seating and luggage capacity and other such features and choose the one that meets your requirements.
- STEP 2:Click on ‘HIRE NOW’. You would be redirected to the Booking page.
- STEP 3:Once you are on the Booking page, you would get all the information about the car rental cost in Bur Dubai for that particular car, the security amount, insurance and the likes. Please check the details carefully and then continue to the next step.
- STEP 4:Here, you would need to enter the pick-up and drop location. You can also choose from various addons like GPS, child seat, SCDW or additional driver (would be charged extra).
- STEP 5:Fill in your name and other details. We would ensure that information is safe with us! You can also write about any special requests that you might have.
- STEP 6:Once all that is done, we would get back to you and get you your car. This is how easy it is to rent a car in Bur Dubai with Quick Drive.
You can rent a car in Dubai for the following locations:
- JLT Dubai
- Dubai Marina
- Sheikh Zayed road
- Business Bay
- JBR Dubai
- Dubai Airport
- Dubai Deira
- Bur Dubai
- Silicon Oasis
- Arabian Ranches
- Dubai Motor City
- Abu Hail
- Al Barsha
- Al Jaddaf
- Dubai Downtown
- Dubai International City
- Dubai Sport City
- Oud Metha
- Dubai Palm Jumeirah
- Al Barari
- Al Garhoud
- Al Nahda Dubai
- Al Quoz
- Al Safa
- Baniyas Square
- Damascus Street, Dubai
- Discovery Gardens
- Dubai Creek
- Dubai Internet City (DIC)
- DIP (Dubai Investments Park)
- Dubai Mall
- Green Community
- Jebel Ali
- Jumeirah 1
- the Mall of Emirates
- Media City
- Ras al Khor
- Dubai Festival City
- Dubai Times Square
- Emirates Hills